Constructed in 1963 as the city’s first 2-screen movie theater, the historic Plaza LIVE is Orlando’s premiere live concert venue offering a wide range of concerts, comedians, and cultural events. In the early 1990’s, the movie theater was converted into a live-performance venue which opened the doors for many new artists and talent while also acting as the 3rd largest seated venue in Central Florida.
The seated balcony and wide, open floor provide flexible accommodations for a variety of seated and GA standing events. We offer seating charts ranging from 432 to 937 and a GA standing cap of 1200. With high-ceilings and un-obstructed sightlines there is not a bad seat in the house.
The Plaza and it’s in-house tech-package are available for rent to host all types events with lighting and audio. We can also arrange additional backline, audio, visual, scenic, and staging, based on what your show requires.
There are dozens of fast-food and casual dining options within a mile of the Plaza and several nearby hotels.
FAQ and Resources
- Ticketfly is the official ticketing company for the Plaza
- Tickets may be purchased;
- By Phone 877-435-9849 ($2.00 surcharge)
- Walk up Box Office open an hour before door time on show days
- Tickets may be;
- Picked up at Will Call when doors open night of show
- Printed at home
- Delivered to mobile phone
- Mailed to your home
- Service fees apply to all ticket sales
- All sales are final. There are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- Should an event be canceled you’ll be refunded at place of purchase
- Lost tickets may be picked up at Will Call night of show
- General Policies
- Re-entry policy
- Patrons may not be allowed to re-enter the Plaza once a ticket has been scanned and you enter building.
- If you have special needs or emergency requiring you to leave please ask for house manager or team leader to assist you.
- ATM is located next to bar
- FREE event parking
- Parking spaces with handicap parking on the north and south side of the building.
- Should our lot be full you may also park in the Colonial Plaza Center.
- Parking Restrictions;
- Must be parked in a designated parking space
- No parking within 25ft of the building
- Do not block traffic flow lanes, sidewalks, or fire exits
- Any vehicles on Plaza Live property in violation of these policies will be towed at owner’s expense.
- The balcony has NO elevator access
- Re-entry policy
- Alcohol policy
- No patron(s) under 21 years of age can purchase or consume alcohol on Plaza Live property at any time.
- All identification used to verify Patron(s) age must be official documents issued and sealed by a government entity and contain a clear photo, descriptive information and date of birth.
- At the discretion of Staff or Management, Patrons (of legal drinking age) can be denied service at any time.
- Alcohol that is purchased or served on Plaza Live property is not permitted to leave company property.
- House Photo Policy
- No flash photography
- No video recording
- No audio recording
- Prohibited Items and Entry Procedures
- While on Plaza Live property, Patrons and their belongings may be searched by Plaza Live staff using both contact and non-contact methods.
- Without proper authorization, Patrons are not permitted to possess the following items while on Plaza Live property at any time;
- Firearms/ Concealed Weapons
- DSLR Cameras
- Any object intended to cover or obstruct the face
- Outside food or beverages
- Hula Hoops
- Any object that swings or spins
- Backpacks and large bags
- Glow sticks and Laser pointers
- Camera monopods, bipods, tripods
- Any object(s) found to be a hazard may not be allowed on property
Directions to The Plaza LIVE in Orlando
425 North Bumby Avenue, Orlando, Florida 32803
• Take Exit 82A onto the 408 East/West Expressway (Toll Road)
• Go East toward Titusville
• Go 2 miles & take Exit 12A (50 cents)
• At end of ramp, go Left on Bumby Avenue
• Go 10 blocks (1/2 mile)
• The Plaza LIVE is on your Right (at the Colonial Plaza Shopping Center)
Yes please use the Contact tab at top of page.