Enhanced Cleaning Measures
- The Plaza Live venue has been outfitted with 10 new air filtration systems using state-of-the-art UV sanitization to ensure the health and safety of our audiences. Bathrooms have been updated with touchless appliances and new equipment can be found around the lobby such as hand sanitizing stations, sneeze guard protection for box office and bar staff, and new barricades for outdoor performances. These new safety features were provided by federal funding through the CARES Act distributed through Orange County and United Arts of Central Florida.
Face Masks & Temperature Checks
- Face masks are required to be worn in order to enter the venue. No mask, no entry.
- Face masks must be worn by all in attendance over the age of 2 at all times while not seated or standing in the concert hall. This includes while in lines and while mobile.
- Face masks are required for all guests in the venue whether they are vaccinated or unvaccinated, but may be removed while actively eating or drinking.
- Face masks must always securely cover the mouth and nose.
- The Plaza Live will be conducting temperature checks for all patrons entering the venue.
There are enhanced safety and cleaning measures in place for you, our staff, and musicians. You must follow all posted instructions when entering our performance venues.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting The Plaza Live you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.