There are three different fees that may be added to your ticket purchase, depending on how you order your tickets and how you choose to have them delivered. These fees go toward staffing, equipment, venue updates, education programs, and ensuring that parking at The Plaza Live remains free for its guests. See below for more details on ticket fees for The Plaza Live.
- A per-ticket service fee is added to the price of each ticket at the time of purchase.
- Service fees are based on a percentage of the ticket price.
- Service fees are added to tickets ordered online, in-person, or over the phone.
Call Center Fee
- A fee of $1 per ticket will be added to ticket sales processed through the AXS call center.
- This fee assessed is in addition to the per-ticket service fee.
- The Plaza Live Box Office cannot sell tickets over the phone.
- The Call Center Fee is added to tickets ordered via the AXS Call Center 888.929.7849.
- Will Call – a fee of $6 will be added to orders that are being held at Will Call.
- Standard Mail – a fee of $15 will be added to orders that are being mailed.
- Flash Seats App [download the app]– there is no fee for accessing your tickets via the Flash Seats app.
Additional ticket information
- Service fees apply to all ticket sales.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- Should an event be canceled you’ll be refunded at place of purchase.