- Patrons are NOT allowed to re-enter the Plaza once a ticket has been scanned and you enter building.
- If you have special needs or emergency requiring you to leave please ask for security member or Plaza Live staff for assistance.
FREE event parking
- Parking spaces with handicap parking on the north and south side of the building.
- Should our lot be full you may also park in the Colonial Plaza Center.
- Parking Restrictions;
- Must be parked in a designated parking space
- No parking within 25ft of the building
- Do not block traffic flow lanes, sidewalks, or fire exits
- Any vehicles on Plaza Live property in violation of these policies will be towed at owner’s expense.
The balcony has NO elevator access
- Bags entering the venue are subject to search by security before entry.
- Bags must be NO LARGER than 8" x 11" (about the size of a sheet of paper).
- If bag is bigger than the required bag size, you will be asked to return your bag to your car.
- Clear bags preferred but not required.
- No patron(s) under 21 years of age can purchase or consume alcohol on Plaza Live property at any time.
- All identification used to verify Patron(s) age must be official documents issued and sealed by a government entity and contain a clear photo, descriptive information and date of birth.
- At the discretion of Staff or Management, Patrons (of legal drinking age) can be denied service at any time.
- Alcohol that is purchased or served on Plaza Live property is not permitted to leave company property.
House Photo Policy
- The Plaza Live does NOT allow any cameras inside unless you have a photo pass.
- No flash photography
- No video recording
- No audio recording