- Patrons may not be allowed to re-enter the Plaza once a ticket has been scanned and you enter building.
- If you have special needs or emergency requiring you to leave please ask for house manager or team leader to assist you.
FREE event parking
- Parking spaces with handicap parking on the north and south side of the building.
- Should our lot be full you may also park in the Colonial Plaza Center.
- Parking Restrictions;
- Must be parked in a designated parking space
- No parking within 25ft of the building
- Do not block traffic flow lanes, sidewalks, or fire exits
- Any vehicles on Plaza Live property in violation of these policies will be towed at owner’s expense.
The balcony has NO elevator access
- No patron(s) under 21 years of age can purchase or consume alcohol on Plaza Live property at any time.
- All identification used to verify Patron(s) age must be official documents issued and sealed by a government entity and contain a clear photo, descriptive information and date of birth.
- At the discretion of Staff or Management, Patrons (of legal drinking age) can be denied service at any time.
- Alcohol that is purchased or served on Plaza Live property is not permitted to leave company property.
House Photo Policy
- No flash photography
- No video recording
- No audio recording